Improve Reading Comprehension and Vocabulary
What is a Readerís Toolkit? READ-WRITE-SHARE-CONNECT
- A visual, hands on cue (laminated folder) for the reader with six research based reading strategies on the cover and corresponding color coded sticky notes in the inside of the folder.
- A Toolkit for the reader to use during Interactive Read Aloud with Accountable Talk, Shared Reading, Guided Reading, Strategy Groups, Independent Reading, Literature Circles, and Homework.
- A Toolkit to promote critical thinking, student engagement, student discussion, and comprehension monitoring.
- Connect Reading, Writing (stop and jot), Sharing Ideas (turn and talk), and Graphic Organizers and Anchor Charts.
|Small Group Toolkits|
- Small Group or Guided Reading set of six Primary (grades K - 2) Reader's Toolkits or Fiction/Non-fiction (grades 3 - 12) Reader's Toolkits. See Product page for details.
- Class set comes with 6 laminated Reader's Toolkit cards per student, teacher's guide/activity book & 300 strategy colored sticky notes.